In this article:
- Notes. You can add or remove note categories by going to the Notes tab in Settings under Profiles.
- Reviews. You can add or remove review status types by going to the Review tab in Settings under Profiles.
Review statuses can be set as sticky or non-sticky.
- A non-sticky review will automatically revert back to No when a change is made to any section of the health profile, so you know to review it again.
- A sticky review will remain as either Pending or Yes if a change is made to the health profile, and will NOT automatically revert to No.
- Line Items. If you frequently add miscellaneous line items (e.g. scholarships), you can add presets to help save you time. To add preset miscellaneous line items, go to the Registration tab in Settings.
All presets will automatically appear when you add in miscellaneous line items to a participant's account. You can continue to add free text miscellaneous line items too.
- Locations. You can add or remove health log locations by going to the Health Log tab in Settings.
- Dispositions. You can add or remove health log dispositions by going to the Health Log tab in Settings.
- Triage. A laptop or tablet with internet access may be placed in your clinic for participants to check in and provide basic details for their visit. You can change the instructional text that appears when participants are checking in by going to the Health Log tab in Settings.
- You can enable or disable bulk entry, medication tracking alerts, and note templates for the eMAR by going to the Medications tab in Settings.
- Tags are miscellaneous pieces of data that can be attached to profiles and used for filtering and reports (e.g. Cabin, Bus Location, Graduation Year). You can add or remove tags by going to the Tags tab in Settings.
The Emergency Plan feature allows organizations to share their plan for communication, evacuation, reunification, and emergency authorities with their participants. Enabling the Emergency Plan tool allows participants to see this information when they log in to their account.
Before you can use the Emergency Plan tool, you need to update your Permissions to include the ability to view or edit the Emergency Plan. You can use this link to find out more about Permissions.
To enable the Emergency Plan:
- In General Settings, click the Emergency Plan tab.
- In the "Would you like to enable the Emergency Plan for your organization?" section, click the Yes button.
- Add your emergency information to each section of the plan, and then click the SAVE button.
Attendance Types are used to designate the activities, sessions, and classes for which you take attendance. You can add and delete attendance types in Settings. It is important to note that you must set up attendance types if you want to take attendance for more than one activity, session, or class.
To add attendance types:
- In the Menu, click Settings.
- In the submenu that appears, click General.
- In the right column, click the Attendance tab.
- Click the ADD TYPE button.
- In the New Type box, type the name of the activity, session, or class for which you want to take attendance.
- Click the SAVE button.
If you want to delete an attendance type, click the Delete icon ().