Power Tools allow you to bulk update profiles based on the list of participants you created using the list builder.
In this article:
Bulk Review Status
Sometimes you may want to update the review status for multiple profiles at once (e.g. camper or student check-in).
To update reviews in bulk, first filter for the desired group in the List Builder. Then navigate to Update Reviews in the Power Tools tab.
Select the Status for each review type from the drop-down menu, and click the Update button.
To update tags in bulk, first filter for the desired group in the List Builder. Then navigate to Update Tags in the Power Tools tab.
Select or enter a Value for each tag, and click the Update button.
See the Permissions article to learn more about assigning Roles to your provider profiles.
Bulk Health Log Entries
Whether it is a scheduled lice or tick check or something is going around, you can now update Health Log Entries for multiple profiles at the same time! It is important to note that Health Log Entries will be created for all of the profiles that you filter for in the List Builder, and these entries cannot be removed.
You must use a Health Log Template to create bulk Health Log Entries. To create or edit available templates, please visit the Templates section of the Health Log. You can use this link to learn more about creating Health Log Templates.
To create bulk Health Log entries:
- In the Menu, click Profiles.
- Filter for the profiles you need in the List Builder.
- (Optional) In the Profiles List, check the boxes to select individual profiles if you want to update a more specific group.
- In the right column, in the menu, click POWER TOOLS.
- Click HEALTH LOG ENTRIES. The Provider box will automatically populate with the name of the provider creating the entries.
- In the Template box, select the template that you want to apply.
- (Optional) Adjust the date and time of the Health Log Entry if necessary.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- In the ADD HEALTH LOG ENTRIES window that appears, click the OK button.
- In the Success window that appears, click the GO TO HEALTH LOG button to view your entries.