Reviews and Notes are designed as internal communication systems for you and your team. Reviews help you monitor and update concerns or red flags, while Notes help you to document and organize pieces of information to be shared with your team.
In this article:
Reviews are designed to keep track of any red flags or concerns you may have about a participant’s health. Does a participant have a severe allergy you are not equipped to manage? Do they have a dietary restriction your kitchen cannot accommodate? We recommend that every organization review every health profile before the season starts.
In this section:
You can add or remove review types by going to the Review tab in Settings under the Profiles section.
Review statuses can be set as sticky or non-sticky.
A non-sticky review will automatically revert back to a status of No when a change is made to any section of the health profile, so you know to review it again. Non-sticky reviews are used for changes that providers would want to review, like changes to medications or specific health needs.
A sticky review will remain as either a Pending or Yes status if a change is made to the health profile, and will NOT automatically revert to No. Sticky reviews are used for review statuses that probably will not need to changed based on the health profile adjustments, such as financial aid approval or acceptance into specific programs.
To manage your Review Types:
- In the left column, click Settings.
- In the menu that appears, click General.
- In the right column, click the Profiles tab.
- In the menu that appears, click REVIEWS.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you want to add, edit, or deactivate a Review Type:
- If you want to add a new Review Type, click the + ADD REVIEW TYPE button, in the Review Type Label box, type the name of the review, if the review is “Sticky”, check the box to select Sticky?, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to edit a Review Type, click the Edit icon, make any necessary changes, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to deactivate a Review Type, click the Delete icon, and then in the window that appears, click the OK button.
Review a Profile
To update the review status for a participant's profile:
- Select the Review/Notes tab at the bottom of their profile page.
- Under the Reviewstab, update the review status from No to Pending or Yes. Reviewing a profile will add the provider's name and the date/time it was reviewed.
Each review will be time-stamped and marked with the name of the provider who reviewed the profile.
Review Status Filter
To view a list of profiles that have been reviewed or have not been reviewed:
- In the List Builder, add the Review Status filter.
- Select the review type.
Notes are designed as an internal communication system for you and your team. Think of notes like sticky notes you would add to a paper file. Notes can be about anything, and you can categorize, prioritize, and attach files to them.
Families cannot see notes added to the participant’s profile; these notes are only visible to the organization.
In this section:
Create a Note
To add a note to a participant's profile, select the Review/Notes tab at the bottom of their profile page.
Under the Notes tab, click the New Note button. Type your message and select the appropriate category and priority, and then click the Save Note button.
Each note will be time-stamped and marked with the name of the provider who created the note.
Close a Note
You can close notes that are no longer needed by clicking the icon.
Closed notes can be viewed by checking the Show Closed Notes checkbox.
What if a family makes changes to a health profile after I’ve reviewed it?
If a family makes a change to the health profile after you’ve reviewed it, any Pending or Yes review statuses will automatically revert back to No for non-sticky reviews. The steps that were changed will also be listed so you know which steps you’ll need to review again.