In this article:
To manually add a new participant or provider, select Create Profile and enter the necessary information.
In order to prevent duplicate profiles from being created, an alert will display if you are creating a profile with a similar name to an existing profile.
Once the profile has been created, you'll want to add a new registration.
To change a participant's demographic information click the Edit button at the top of their profile, change the necessary information, and click the Save button.
Users are not able to change their first name, middle name, last name, sex, or date of birth without your approval.
Profiles that have requested a change to their demographic information can be viewed in the list builder or news feed.
To approve a demographic change request, select the participant and click the Change Requested notification underneath the participant's name. You can choose to Accept or Deny each request.
Duplicate profiles can be created by mistake when adding a new profile, or if the demographic information does not match when importing data. For example, a participant may list a different name from last year (e.g. Jon instead of Jonathan).
When duplicate profiles are created, you can merge them to prevent confusion and maintain accurate records.
Before you merge profiles together, it’s important to know that you will be asked to select a Winning profile and a Losing profile. The Health Profile information in the Winning profile will be saved, and the Health Profile information in the Losing profile will be deleted. This cannot be undone.
You can see a list of the information which will and will not be merged in a window that appears identifying the Winner and Loser profiles.
To merge two profiles together:
- In the right column, in the List Builder, click the X next to each condition to clear them.
- In the middle column, in the Search bar, type the name of the profile that you want to merge.
- Check the box next to each of the duplicate names. A MERGE DUPLICATES button will appear at the top of the middle column.
- Click the MERGE DUPLICATES button. A window will appear identifying the LOSER profile and the WINNER profile.
- (Optional) If you need to switch the Winner and Loser profiles, click the SWAP PROFILES button.
- When you are certain the Winner profile that is selected is the correct one, in the Email Address box at the bottom of the window, type your email address.
- Click the MERGE button.
Print Blank Health Forms
To download and print a blank form, select the participant and navigate to the Profile tab. Click on the Blank Form button.
Please remember that forms are dependent on the groups a participant is registered to. Before printing a blank form, make sure the participant has been registered to the appropriate groups.