Reviews are designed to keep track of any red flags or concerns you may have about a participant’s health. Does a participant have a severe allergy you are not equipped to manage? Do they have a dietary restriction your kitchen cannot accommodate? We recommend that every organization review every health profile before the season starts.
In this article:
Adding Review Types
You can add or remove review status types by going to the Review tab in Settings under the Profiles section.
Review statuses can bet set as sticky or non-sticky.
- A non-sticky review will automatically revert back to No when a change is made to any section of the health profile, so you know to review it again.
- A sticky review will remain as either Pending or Yes if a change is made to the health profile, and will NOT automatically revert to No.
To manage your Review Types:
- In the left column, click Settings.
- In the menu that appears, click General.
- In the right column, click the Profiles tab.
- In the menu that appears, click REVIEWS.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you want to add, edit, or deactivate a Review Type:
- If you want to add a new Review Type, click the + ADD REVIEW TYPE button, in the Review Type Label box, type the name of the review, if the review is “Sticky”, check the box to select Sticky?, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to edit a Review Type, click the Edit icon, make any necessary changes, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to deactivate a Review Type, click the Delete icon, and then in the window that appears, click the OK button.
Review a Profile
To update the review status for a participant's profile, select the Review/Notes tab at the bottom of their profile page.
Under the Reviews tab, update the review status from No to Pending or Yes. Reviewing a profile will add the provider's name and the date/time it was reviewed.
Each review will be time-stamped and marked with the name of the provider who reviewed the profile.
What if a family makes changes to a health profile after I’ve reviewed it?
If a family makes a change to the health profile after you’ve reviewed it, any Pending or Yes review statuses will automatically revert back to No for non-sticky reviews. The steps that were changed will also be listed so you know which steps you’ll need to review again.
Review Status Filter
To view a list of profiles that have been reviewed or have not been reviewed, add the Review Status filter in the list builder, and then select the review type.