Reviews are designed to keep track of any red flags or concerns you may have about a participant’s health. Does a participant have a severe allergy you are not equipped to manage? Do they have a dietary restriction your kitchen cannot accommodate? We recommend that every organization review every health profile before the season starts.
In this article:
You can add or remove review types by going to the Review tab in Settings under the Profiles section.
Review statuses can be set as sticky or non-sticky.
- A non-sticky review will automatically revert back to a status of No when a change is made to any section of the health profile, so you know to review it again.
- A sticky review will remain as either a Pending or Yes status if a change is made to the health profile, and will NOT automatically revert to No.
To manage your Review Types:
- In the left column, click Settings.
- In the menu that appears, click General.
- In the right column, click the Profiles tab.
- In the menu that appears, click REVIEWS.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you want to add, edit, or deactivate a Review Type:
- If you want to add a new Review Type, click the + ADD REVIEW TYPE button, in the Review Type Label box, type the name of the review>, if the review is “Sticky”, check the box to select Sticky?, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to edit a Review Type, click the Edit icon, make any necessary changes, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to deactivate a Review Type, click the Delete icon, and then in the window that appears, click the OK button.
Review a Profile
To update the review status for a participant's profile, select the Review/Notes tab at the bottom of their profile page.
Under the Reviews tab, update the review status from No to Pending or Yes. Reviewing a profile will add the provider's name and the date/time it was reviewed.
Each review will be time-stamped and marked with the name of the provider who reviewed the profile.
What if a family makes changes to a health profile after I’ve reviewed it?
If a family makes a change to the health profile after you’ve reviewed it, any Pending or Yes review statuses will automatically revert back to No for non-sticky reviews. The steps that were changed will also be listed so you know which steps you’ll need to review again.
Review Status Filter
To view a list of profiles that have been reviewed or have not been reviewed, add the Review Status filter in the list builder, and then select the review type.