If your organization is using our online registration system, you can adjust Enrollment Settings for your current and upcoming sessions in Registration Setup. We recommend reviewing the list of adjustable settings below and watching the respective videos to learn more about these options and how to use them.
In this article:
- Enrollment Settings
- Edit Enrollment Settings
Tuition & Deposit
Tuition is the total cost that is associated with the session. A participant will not be required to pay the total tuition amount when they first register, unless the deposit is equivalent to the tuition.
Deposit is the portion of the total tuition that a participant is required to pay before they can complete their registration. This is not an additional amount on top of the tuition cost. You have the option to add a required deposit.
Consider the following:
- If you want participants to pay in full when they register, the deposit needs to equal the total tuition amount.
- If you want participants to be able to register without paying anything up front, the deposit will be $0.00.
- If you want the option for participants to bypass the deposit (e.g. scholarship recipients or those who pay by check or cash), you can create a Bypass Deposit coupon under the Coupons tab.
General Ledger Code
Your organization can supply us with a code that you use within your accounting system, or one that you create specifically for your CampDoc / SchoolDoc sessions. You can add General Ledger (GL) Codes to each of your sessions, and they will be included in your financial ledgers. Commonly used for organizations that run multiple programs in CampDoc or SchoolDoc, GL codes give your organization the ability to allocate funds to the appropriate programs and isolate revenue by code in financial reports.
You can add a Description of the session that will appear below each session name when participants register.
Capacity & Waitlist
Capacity is the maximum number of people who can register for a session. You can choose to limit the capacity of a session as well as designate sex-based capacity limits.
- Limited Capacity: Checking off the box next to Limited Capacity allows you to limit the number of people who can register for a session.
- Sex-Based Capacity: Checking off the box next to Sex-Based Capacity allows you to limit the number of males and females who can register for a session.
Note: If your organization has opted to disable the Sex (at birth) field in the Demographic Information section of the application, you will not be able to restrict registration capacity by sex.
Your organization can choose to enable a Waitlist if the capacity of the session is met. Checking off the box next to Allow Waitlist allows people to register for a waitlist if a session is full.
Note: You can enable the waitlist for a session only if you have enabled Limited Capacity. If you do not limit the capacity of a session, the waitlist option will not appear.
Age Restrictions are age limits set for a session. Your organization can choose to set age restrictions for specific sessions by checking the box next to Restrict Age and adding numeric values in the columns for Youngest and Oldest.
Important: This restriction is based on the age of the participant on the first day of the session.
Registration Filters are customizable filters that direct participants to the specific sessions for which they are eligible (e.g. location, grade level, participant type).
Please note that Registration Filters and options must be set up by your Client Success Team. After the initial setup, you can enable or disable this Registration Filter and edit the Filter Start and Filter End options for individual sessions.
Enrollment Dates. You can identify the exact date and time that you want your participants to be able to register for a session as well as when you want the registration to close.
- Open Date: The date that registration opens up so that participants can begin to register for sessions.
- Open Time: The specific time that registration opens on the registration open date.
- Close Date: The date that registration closes so that participants will no longer be able to register for sessions.
- Close Time: The specific time that registration closes on the registration close date.
Important: If you do not add a close date and time, then registration will close at 12 am on the first day of the session.
Edit Enrollment Settings
To add, edit, or delete Enrollment Settings:
- In the Menu, click Groups.
- In the submenu that appears, click Registration Setup.
- Click the name of the session that you want to edit.
- In the right column, click the Enrollment tab.
- Make any necessary changes, and then click the SAVE button.