We are committed to providing your organization's families and staff excellent support. Please see below for our contact information and availability.
Our Support Team fields many questions, and follows strict data security practices to protect the confidentiality and integrity of private health information. We maintain strict policies when communicating with families to ensure that we are accurately authenticating each request we receive to the best of our ability.
Given the high sensitivity of health-related information, certain tasks must be performed by your organization directly. In the event that we are not able to perform a sensitive health-related task, your organization will be notified and copied on all communication with your families.
Please review the following sections for guidance on support requests. Together, we can ensure the best support for your families and staff.
In this article:
- Download an updated and secure web browser. We are happy to assist families in downloading an updated and secure web browser so they can access our site safely. We make use of new capabilities available in modern, up-to-date browsers, which also provide improved security and performance for health information. We support the current and previous major releases of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari on a rolling basis.
- Address system errors and unintended behavior. If a user receives an error message of any kind when navigating our system they can reach out to us and we will do our very best to address the issue immediately.
- Navigate the CampDoc / SchoolDoc application. Though families will always have access to our Support Site and Tutorial Video Library, they can always contact us if they have questions or need additional help navigating our site.
Profiles and Users
- New Profiles. Requests to create new participant profiles (e.g. participant, staff) and new provider profiles (e.g. nurse, doctor, EMT) must come from the organization directly, to ensure that they are aware of all profiles in their system. We are not able to manually enter new participants or providers.
- Provider Permissions. Organizations are responsible for setting the provider permissions for each account and are responsible for deactivating providers who should no longer have access once a session ends.
- Authorized Users. We are unable to update or add new user email addresses to a participant account. Additionally, we cannot remove email addresses for individuals who are not the email address owner (e.g. ex-husband, ex-wife). Families who contact our help desk requesting this will be directed to contact their organization directly to process these changes.
- Forms and Documents. We are not able to email the parent/guardian any documents (e.g. doctor’s physical form). If an Authorized User is unable to download the proper information, they must contact the organization.
- Notifications. We are able to re-send any email notifications to families that they may have missed or accidentally deleted.
- Incorrect Email. On occasion, an organization may submit an incorrect email address for a participant. If we receive a request to remove an incorrect email address, we will manually delete this email address to protect the security of participant/staff health information. Organizations will be notified by email of this change so that they may update the email address they have on file for the participant/staff as well.
- Demographic Change Requests. Families are not able to update their participant’s name or date of birth without the organization’s approval. The alerts tab will provide notifications for any demographic change requests, and we encourage our organizations to check this frequently. Our Support Team is not able to accept demographic change requests. When an organization accepts a change request, they should make sure to update these changes in any external databases as well to prevent duplicate accounts from being created.
- Organization-specific Questions. We are not able to address organization-specific questions (e.g. driving directions, tetanus vaccine policy), but we will provide your organization’s contact information to these families so they can get answers to their questions in a timely manner.
Our goal is to ensure a seamless and positive experience for your families, and to help your organization receive accurate participant health information in a secure and efficient manner.
- Health Profile. We may assist families in navigating their health profile. However, given the sensitivity of this information, we are not able to add, edit or remove information from a participant’s health record. Organizations must process these changes directly.
- Profile Lockout. The health profile lockout is meant to protect a participant’s health and safety, Organizations are responsible for addressing unlock requests to ensure that administrative and medical staff are made aware of any last-minute changes to a participant's health record.
Documents and Uploads
- Document Uploads. We are able to assist families who are having difficulties uploading documents to their accounts by walking them through the process; however, we are not able to upload files on their behalf. If a family requests a document uploaded on their behalf, they will be instructed to contact their organization directly.
- Paper Documents. We are not able to accept any mailed paper documents to our physical office. If an organization chooses to accept paper copies or faxed records of forms, they are responsible for scanning/uploading and manually transcribing paper copies or faxed records of forms into the participant's health profile.
Registration and Finances
- Registration Updates. Organizations are responsible for updating a participant’s registration or deactivating an account. We are not able to update a group or deactivate a registration based on the request of a parent/guardian. It is important that the organization make all registration changes to ensure accuracy.
- Financial Adjustments. Every organization we work with has unique registration and cancellation policies, therefore we want to ensure that all financial decisions be made by the organization. We are not able to make financial adjustments to a participant’s account (e.g. canceling a session, adding a sibling discount). All credits or refunds must be processed by the organization directly.