This article walks you through how to register a participant for one or multiple sessions, including how to add additional features such as add-ons, travel and emergency coverage, donations, and more.
NOTE: This article is only applicable if your organization is using the CampDoc or SchoolDoc Online Registration feature.
Please review the Sign Up article if you need assistance creating your account or logging in.
In this article:
How to Add a Registration
This video explains how parents/guardians can register their participants for new sessions.
You can register for sessions that your organization makes available.
To register for a session(s):
- In the participant’s profile, click Registration.
- Click the REGISTER FOR A NEW SESSION button.
- (Optional) Select any filters your organization might use to qualify you for specific sessions, such as Grade or Location.
- Check the box(es) to select the session(s) for which you want to register.
- Click the CONTINUE button, and then follow any other prompts to complete the registration.
This video briefly describes add-ons and how to purchase them.
00:04: Hi. I'm Elise from the DocNetwork Training Team and this video will teach you 00:08: about add-ons. Add-ons are a great feature of our platform that allows 00:12: you to add additional purchases to your participant's registration. 00:16: Some common examples include t-shirts, after school care, bus 00:20: transportation, or store credit. Depending on the particular add-on 00:23: and organization, there may or may not be a cost associated with each add-on. 00:28: If you have any questions regarding the add-ons offered, please contact your 00:32: organization directly. You can purchase add-ons during the registration 00:36: process by going through the regular registration process 00:40: and then selecting the chosen add-ons when prompted 00:44: to do so. If you have already registered for a session and 00:48: did not purchase an add-on, you can still return to your account and purchase it. 00:52: To purchase an add-on after you have registered, click the registration 00:56: tab. Click the name of the session for which you want to purchase an add-on, 01:00: check the boxes to select 01:03: the add-ons you would like to add, click the add button. 01:07: please reach out to your organization if you have questions about specific add-ons 01:11: and thank you for watching.
Add-ons are additional purchases that you can add to your registration (e.g. t-shirts, after-school care, bus transportation, store credit). If you have any questions regarding the add-ons offered, please contact your organization directly.
If you have already registered for a session and did not purchase an add-on, you can still return to your account and purchase it.
To purchase an add-on after you have registered:
- In the participant’s profile, click Registration.
- Click the name of the session for which you want to purchase the add-on.
- Check the box(es) to select the add-on(s) you want.
- Click the ADD button.
Coupons are discounts offered by your organization. If you believe you are eligible for a discount but have not received your coupon code or if you believe you have entered a correct coupon code, but are receiving a message that it is incorrect, please contact your organization directly.
As part of the registration process, you will have the option to purchase travel and emergency medical protection.
To add coverage, follow the steps below:
- Click the ADD PROTECTION PLAN button. The tuition field will auto-populate with the amount of your sessions.
- Check the box next to the session(s) that you want covered.
- If you need to adjust the dates that are covered, click on the Edit icon and adjust the date values.
- Click the UPDATE button.
- If you need to adjust the amount of tuition or transportation costs that are covered, click the appropriate box, and adjust the tuition and transportation values. Your plan cost will adjust based on the total insured amount.
- In the Participant's Primary Address box, type your primary address.
- Click the CONFIRM button.
- Click the CONTINUE button to continue with the registration process.
To decline coverage, click the DECLINE PROTECTION PLAN button.
Note: If you decline the protection plan when you register, you will still have the option to purchase it afterwards. Check out our Protection Plan article for more information.
You may have the option to make a donation to your organization as part of the registration process. If you have any questions regarding the donation process, please contact your organization directly.
Confirm and Pay
On the Confirmation page, you will select your payment option and payment method:
- Select your payment option. Do one of the following, depending on whether you want to pay the full amount, other amount, or set up a payment plan:
- To pay the full amount, select Full.
- To pay the minimum required amount set by your organization or a separate amount, select Other.
- To set up a payment plan to make payments over time, select None. In the follow-up Set up a payment plan? section, select Yes.
- Select your payment method. Do one of the following, depending on whether you have a saved payment method or want to add a new payment method:
- If you have a payment method saved, select it from the dropdown menu.
- If you do not have a payment method saved, or would like to add a new payment method, select the New Method option from the dropdown menu and choose whether you would like to add a Credit Card or Bank Account.
Note: If paying with a bank account, please double check your account number and routing number. If numbers are entered incorrectly and a payment is attempted, you will incur a $35.00 returned check fee.
- In the Allow [Organization] to use this payment method? section, indicate whether your organization has permission to charge or set up payment plans on your behalf.
- In the Billing Address box, type in your billing address.
- (Optional) If you are setting up a payment plan, enter the number of months over which you will pay off the total amount, and the day of the month for the payment plan to process. Please note that your organization may have a due date set for all payments to be made.
- After reviewing your information, click the REGISTER (or PAY [$XXX] AND REGISTER if submitting payment) button.
*IMPORTANT: Payments will display on your account statement as DocNetwork, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI), the CampDoc and SchoolDoc parent company name.