Add Trusted Contact
Only an authorized user on a participant’s profile can add a trusted contact. However, a trusted contact does not have to be an authorized user.
To add a trusted contact:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the name of the participant for whom you want to add a trusted contact.
- Click Trusted Contacts.
- Click the ADD NEW CONTACT button.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether the trusted contact is also an authorized user:
- If the trusted contact is an authorized user, click the User box, select the correct user’s name, and then complete any missing information outlined in red.
- If the trusted contact is not an authorized user, complete all of the fields outlined in red.
- (Optional) Click the Photo icon (), and then click to upload a JPG, GIF, or PNG photo file.
Important: Maximum photo file size is 5MB, and if the Photo icon () is outlined in red, it is required.
- Click the SAVE button.
Edit or Remove Trusted Contact
Only an authorized user on a participant’s profile can edit or remove a trusted contact.
To edit or remove a trusted contact:
- Click the name of the trusted contact who you want to edit or remove.
- Click the EDIT CONTACT button that appears.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you want to edit or remove a trusted contact:
- If you want to edit the contact, make any necessary changes, and then click the SAVE button.
- If you want to remove the contact, click the DELETE button, and then, in the window that appears, click the CONTINUE button to confirm.