On rare occasions, you may discover two profiles for the same individual. This can happen as a result of the following:
- An organization imported a duplicate profile with information differences
- A participant was registered under two different name (e.g. Matt vs Matthew, Jen vs Jennifer, etc.)
If you or the organization accidentally created a duplicate profile for your participant, you can request a Profile Merge to delete it.
Important: To make sure all of your participant’s information is saved, make sure to request the merge on the profile with the LEAST complete Health Profile.
To merge profiles:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the name of the participant that needs to be merged
- Click Edit.
- Click Request Profile Merge
- In the Remove Duplicate Profile box that pops up, click OK to confirm the profiile merge request.
Your organization will receive a merge request and will follow up accordingly.
Important: Profile merges cannot be undone. Communicate with your organization FIRST if some information (including completed Health Profile Information, Registrations, Payment Plans, etc.) is set up in one account but not the other.
00:00: This guide will walk you through the steps to request a profile merge in the CampDoc application. 00:06: Click on the duplicate participant that needs to be merged. 00:10: Click on the button labeled "Edit". 00:13: Click on the option "Request Profile Merge". 00:16: Click on the button labeled "OK". 00:19: Thanks for watching, and as always, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.