CampGrams are a one-way communication tool that allows parents to easily send messages to their camper while they are away at camp. There is no need to wait for the postal service to deliver mail. With CampGrams, your organization can filter, download, and print out messages for easy distribution to participants by session, program, or cabin.
In this article:
View CampGrams Messages
To view individual CampGram messages for a participant:
- In the Menu, click Profiles.
- In the Profiles List, select a participant's individual profile.
- Navigate to the Notifications tab within the participant's profile.
- Select CampGrams.
You will be able to view a list of CampGrams for the participant, the date they were sent, and whether or not they have been printed.
Download CampGrams Report
To download and print CampGrams in bulk to deliver to your participants:
- In the Menu, click CampGrams.
- Do any of the following, depending on the type of criteria that you want to include in your filter:
- To filter by tags, in the Sort by Tag box, select the tag that you need.
- To filter by whether CampGrams were previously printed, in the Previously Printed box, select Included or Not Included.
- To filter by date range for delivery, in the Date boxes, select the correct dates.
- To filter by any condition that is available in the List Builder (e.g. Group Select, Date of Birth), click the ADD CONDITION button and select the condition that you need.
- Click the EXPORT button.
- In the Name Your Report window that appears, type the name of your report.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- In the Report Request Successful window that appears, click the OK button.
- In the CampGrams menu, navigate to the Downloads tab.
- Click the Download icon ().
- The CampGrams report will download as a PDF file, with each message being printed on an individual page
Important: Once this report has been run, all CampGrams will be marked as printed and will not appear on future reports, unless indicated in the Previously Printed dropdown menu.