If you are using Daxko to manage your membership information, you can sync the membership information in Daxko with your DocNetwork account. The integration can sync your group, profile, and registration information. It can also add an authorized user for new profiles. This is a one-way sync that updates your DocNetwork account.
In this article:
Setting up the Daxko integration requires cooperation from your organization, your Accounts Team, and Daxko.
To set up the integration:
- Contact your Accounts Team to request the integration.
- Your Accounts Team sends you our signed Daxko Data Access Agreement.
- You send the agreement to Daxko.
- Daxko sends the scope of the integration to you.
- You send the scope of the integration to your Accounts Team.
- Your Accounts Team adds the scope to your DocNetwork account.
The Daxko integration runs daily at 5 AM Eastern.
Important: Groups must have a Daxko identifier in order to be synced.
Note: The Daxko Member ID is not updated. It is added if no ID exists.
Important: Data is synced for one authorized user. If there is no head-of-household email address, the member email address is used.
If the Importer feature is enabled for an organization, providers with the Import Profiles permission in their Role can initiate a manual sync between Daxko and DocNetwork. By default, a manual sync runs for all groups. However, you can also initiate a manual sync for a single group. It might take a few minutes to notice the changes from a manual sync.
To initiate a manual sync:
- In the Menu, click Data Imports.
- In the submenu that appears, click Profile Import.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether you want to sync all of the groups or a single group:
- If you want to sync all of the groups, go to step 4.
- If you want to sync one group, in the Manual Sync box, type the Group Identifier for the group that you want to sync.
Important: The group must be associated with an "offering" rather than a "segment" identifier (e.g., program_id=CMP26343&location_id=B339&offering_id=CI99664).
- Click the START SYNC button.
Caution: Daxko limits imports. If you sync your data more than three (3) times a day, you might incur a usage fee.