Before you can add comments and create new posts in DocNetwork Community, you must sign up. Here’s how you can do that:
Go to the DocNetwork Community site.
Click the Sign Up or Login button.
In the new tab that opens in your internet browser, click the Sign up link.
In the Your full name box, type your full name.
In the Your email box, type your email address.
Click the Sign up button. You will receive a message asking you to check your email inbox to set a new password for your account.
Do one of the following, depending on which type of email you receive in your inbox:
- If you receive an email with the subject line, “Create a password for DocNetwork,” here’s how you can create your new password:
- In the email, click the Create a password link. A “Choose your secret password” window will open in your browser.
- In the Your password box, type a password of your choosing.
- Click the Set password button.
- If you receive an email with the subject line, "DocNetwork sign-up attempt," click the reset your password link and follow the instructions to finish creating your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.