After a participant is checked in, you can take attendance. If you want to be able to take attendance for more than one activity, class, or session, you must set up Attendance Types in Settings.
To create an Attendance List:
- In the Menu, click Attendance.
- In the submenu that appears, click Attendance.
- (Optional) If you are using custom Attendance Types, click the Attendance Type box, and then select the appropriate type. Otherwise, the Attendance Type will default to “Attendance” in reports.
- In the Attendance List Builder, add a condition or multiple conditions to create your Attendance List.
- Click the VIEW STUDENT LIST or VIEW CAMPER LIST button.
Time Saving Tip! You can click the SAVE LIST button to save an Attendance List or overwrite an existing one so you do not have to recreate the same lists over and over. You can also share your lists with others in your organization. Your saved lists can be found in the Saved Lists box toward the upper-left corner of the page.
To take attendance:
- In the Attendance List, click to select the profile(s) for whom you want to take attendance.
- Click the MARK (#) CAMPERS or MARK (#) STUDENTS button.
- In the Confirmation window that appears, view a list of the participant(s) for whom you are taking attendance, and then click the OK button. A Success window will appear.
In the Attendance List, profiles marked in attendance are signified with a green check.
You can create a Standard Attendance Report to see Check-In / Check-Out and Attendance records. If you want to learn more about creating reports, you can check out this article.