Want to customize the look of your account? Here are some best practices to include your organization's brand throughout your account.
Wordmarks are typically stylized text of an organization's name, and are generally rectangular in nature. They are displayed on the registration landing page and at the bottom of the sidebar throughout the app. Acceptable wordmarks:
- Have a solid background or no background (solid backgrounds will be made transparent)
- Are readable over a lighter background
- Have a resolution of at least 512px horizontally
- Have an appropriate aspect ratio (2:1, 3:1, 4:1)
- Square wordmarks (1:1) will take up a lot of vertical space, but are still somewhat usable
- Long wordmarks (more than 4:1) can be very hard to read at the sizes they are displayed
- Wordmarks can’t be taller than they are wide
- Have text that is still readable when the logo is sized to only 200px horizontally
Splash Images are photographs that underscore an organization’s brand. Acceptable splash images:
- Are photographs (are not wordmarks or logos)
- Have a resolution between 1024 x 600 pixels and 1280 x 700 pixels.
- Have no overlaid text